Founded in 1946 in the town of Langenaubach by Theodore and Ilse Stephan. The designers included Liesel Spornhauer (until 1959), Illse Stephan followed and Hans Welling was also employed.
Schlossberg always used white Clay. Some items were marked with an
intertwined TS, probably after one of the joint founders Theodore Stephan. Many
items had form number and size identification only. The numbers are ether
separated by a “/” or on two separate lines.